|Course Duration||:||2 Year|
|Minimum Qualification||:||10th Pass|
- Simple marking out according to simple blue print
- Filing/ hack sawing and chipping
- Heat treating operations like hardening, tempering and annealing.
- Rivet lap and butt joint
- Butt and fillet welds – Gas & Arc.
- Gas cutting.
- Chucking, centering, plain turning, taper turning, boring and thread cutting.
- Use of sine bat and slip gauges, inspect angles
- Make simple jigs & fixtures.
- Dismantle & assemble simple machine parts and accessories.